Yaşar University, Faculty of Architecture, Department of Architecture and Department of Interior Architecture and Environmental Design are seeking candidates to fill full-time positions, beginning Fall 2018 or as agreed. Scholars who display their interests in innovative methods and tools of design teaching are sought with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Architecture Department:
- Computational Design
- Digital Fabrication
- Interior Architecture and Environmental Design Department:
- Digital Design, Fabrication and/or Furniture Design
- Adaptive Reuse and Technology
- Cultural Aspects of Design
Qualified candidates with related areas of expertise are also welcome to apply. Academic responsibilities for these positions include teaching design studio and two (undergraduate and / or graduate) courses per semester; contribution to the Faculty’s research output; and participation in Departmental committees.
Research motivation, collaboration skills and previous teaching experience will be distinguishing factors in the assessment of applicants. The language of instruction is English. For details see http://farch.yasar.edu.tr/en/
How to apply:
The candidates are expected to meet the appointment criteria determined by the Senate of Yaşar University.
The application file should include the following:
- A letter of interest that indicates specific areas of expertise, the courses in the Departments’ Curricula that the applicant is prepared to teach, and longer term plans for research.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Name and contact details for three references
Applications should be sent to: