Ekim Ayı Staj Duyurusu
Due to the extraordinary situation experienced nowadays, Yaşar University Faculty of Architecture will facilitate multiple options for enabling postponing the summer internships to 2020-21 Academic year.
However, in this normalization process of after-pandemic, it is also announced that for students, who prefer to do their mandatory internships on site or online, will be insured during their internship process by the University. Since Yaşar University’s internship system is still closed, it is required for students who will graduate soon to fill out the application form and report to their Internship Commission AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE FIRST FILL IN THE GOOGLE FORM and ATTACH YOUR COURSE SCHEDULE. AFTER YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED BY THE DEPARTMENT YOU SHOULD FILL IN THE FORM PROVIDED ON HUMAN RESOURCES WEBSITE.
- There might be potential revisions in this decision, if University’s Internship platform reopens or Higher Education Council (YÖK) announces new decisions regarding internship schedules. Therefore, it is mandatory for all students to follow the announcements done by their internship commissions.
- For those who would like to do their internship during the semester starting from November 2, the last application date is October 14, 2020.
- Only 3rd or 4th year students are eligible for application.
- Minimum 3 work days (Saturdays may be included) should be available for internship.
- The internship will continue between November 2 until December 25, 2020.
Enrollment for internship courses will be done in Spring semester sharp! NO ENROLLMENT TO THE COURSE IN FALL SEMESTER IF YOU WILL DO YOUR INTERNSHIP IN FALL. (IF YOU WILL GRADUATE AT THE END OF FALL SEMESTER, YOU MAY ENROL).
Happy, healthy internship season to all,
Assoc.Prof. (PhD) Başak Kundakcı Koyunbaba: firstname.lastname@example.org
Res.Assist. Nur Sipahioğlu: email@example.com
Res.Assist. Erinç Yıldırım: firstname.lastname@example.org