Araştırma Projesi için Açık Pozisyon
Project Assistant for a Research Project (BAP) – open position
We are looking for an undergraduate student who would like to join an going research as a project assistant. The focus of the research is on the application of circular economy principles in the design of buildings in Turkey. The new project assistant will undertake the development of computational models of an existing and a new building. Ideally, the student will start working with us as soon as possible.
– A responsible and self-motivated student
– Available 5 hours/week to work in this project
– Knowledge in 3D modelling (preferable ArchiCAD or any software compatible with ArchiCAD)
– Becoming a team member of an innovative research project including architectural design
– Your name included in each project’s outcome (publications & promotion)
– A monthly payment* of 750 TL (minus taxes)
*for 10 months / start-end of the paid period to be defined later
Questions about the position can be addressed to Pınar Engür (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are interested in applying to the position, please send a one-page CV and a digital sample displaying your modelling skills, to email@example.com before August 23, 2021.